rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need some advice breaking up with a girl.

Need some advice breaking up with a girl.

I hate that I have to ask for advice. However I've put this off for over a month, maybe two, and I will need to do something about it very soon. So where better else to ask than here.

Anyway, I don't want to bore everyone too much with the details of my relationship. I will just try to summarise it quickly.

It lasted for a year and a half. The last six months I put up with too much and things got worse. It didn't help we were living together in a small apartment and I was home a lot of the time for the last six months. We got in a fight over the holidays and Christmas and New Years was a total mess. I don't think it's possible to recover from that now. We broke up and made up a couple times. Then we broke up again and she mentioned going back to her home thousands of miles away to fix up her old house to rent it out.

Great idea, I thought. Please get the hell out of my house. I stopped giving a shit about the relationship, we had sex one last time before she left, and we left on good terms with each other with some hope that maybe we just need some time apart from each other and everything would be fine. Pretty dumb looking back on that.

It was nice being alone and I was much more focused at working. However ny landlord had gotten fed up with me and told me I had to leave because I had two or three loud fights with my girlfriend. As she had left my place and we decided she wasn't going to move back in with me. I told him that she's gone, so there would be no more fights and I would promise to keep it down, so he let me stay.

The next night I decided to hit up a girl who wanted to meet up with me six months ago, but I was in a good relationship at a time and decided against it. I took her to a bar and then back home. Sex was explosive but not that loud I thought. The next day my landlord got a complaint about me and kicked me out. Lol, thin walls I guess. I had to make up some other bullshit reasons for why I was suddenly moving out.

Anyway, weeks kept going past, we didn't talk much and we were both focused on working. I kept it casual with the girl I was seeing and would occasionally message my girlfriend on good terms.

Until, one night she lost her temper at me because I didn't seem to care enough about her work problem (I didn't care that much and I was telling her she shouldnt either, but girls want to be listened to, not just told to get over it). She abruptly told me the relationship was over and hung up on me. I was pissed.... for about one minute, before I laughed it off, left my phone at home and went out with the new girl.

I decided I'm not even going to talk to that bitch again, and that was the final straw. About two weeks later she got back in contact with me and didn't mention the 'breakup' at all. She tried to carry on as nothing happened. Around the time of valentines day and my birthday, I caved in and started talking to her as if everything was fine and we had video chats and started talking every day again.

I realised it was dumb to do that and since then Ive been trying to ignore her as much as possible, which only makes her want me more and only makes her more sweet and friendly when she talks to me.

Things have now gotten more serious with the new girl, she's younger and much sweeter, although I've been kind of distant from her too. She helped me through a few problems and has come round to cook for me and help me when I'm ill, even though I keep to myself and see her once a week. So she's earned her place as my new girlfriend now

Now my first girlfriend will be coming back in a week or two, and I really need to end the damn relationship. I just find it difficult when she's being so nice to me now. So I put it off and focus on work. Then she sends me some sweet loving messages every couple of days I reply because I do still feel love for her and then ignore her as much as I can.

I know I have to break up with her, but I'm undecided as to how to do it. I've thought of a few options, I think once I decide on one I will break up with her. I just don't want to break up with her in a wishy washy way, not really being sure of myself.

First, just tell her that it will be great seeing each other again, but only for a few weeks and then we will be fighting again. So it's better we don't see each other.

Second, I say the same thing but tell her that we can still see each other casually, but we can't be a serious couple anymore and we should see other other people. (I can't turn down sex with her knowing what it's like, fuck.) If she objects it will just turn into a breakup so I haven't lost anything saying this, except I don't think it will go down too well.

Third option. I just try and juggle both girls. Not easy as the new girl is friends with many of the bartenders in town and my roommates and friends now. This will almost certainly blow up in my face in a bad way. Also my first girlfriend will be coming like a thousand miles only to find out she probably should have stayed in her home city.

I know this probably all seems stupid and an easy problem to solve but I keep putting it off and I'm finding it difficult so would appreciate any advice. Thanks for reading all this and giving your opinion.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread