rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Documentary about dying in the West

Documentary about dying in the West

It's strange how mourning is so different depending on the religion/culture and mindset.

The Tibetan Buddhists are even willing to see the bodies of their loved ones being eaten by animals, because they believe that soul has already left and the empty shell is not important.

Recently my dad died unexpectedly. He was past 80 since he got me pretty late. It was still painful as I could not even say good-bye to him. He was in quite a lot of pain in recent times, but it was still quite a hit to me emotionally.

What irks me more about this is that I have a badly trained ability to leave my body at will, but haven't trained it better.

What would mourning look like if you could project instantly to your loved one and talk with them on the other planes? Would people mourn as much? I think that most would come to terms fast with death as they could see that everything is fine with the other person. The loved one is not here and you miss that person, but everything is as it should be.

With many deaths in our life especially when illnesses like cancer are concerned I am sometimes angry at our system, because I know that far more effective treatments or perfect healings could be made available (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTlgCLkF-jc Rife machine one of those procedures). I also blame the industry for stuffing old folk with unnecessary pills until their immune system and kidneys collapse, while a simple diet change and supplements would have done a much better job.

We just have to come to terms that there are things that we can change and things that we cannot change. My mother started to read more about those things than myself and changed her entire lifestyle. She will be spared some of the old-people degenerative diseases and so will some of my best friends. That is what I was able to change.

---

Sometimes I meditate a lot. With my dad it seems that something happened after I fell asleep in contemplation. I woke up and the pain was mostly gone. I was still sad, but somehow I knew that everything is alright. We will meet again anyway and the love that we have is eternal anyway.

Messages In This Thread