rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

0-10 scale
-10 scale
I constantly hear guys implying that 4/10 is ridiculously ugly. This is not true.

This is my scale:

10- pretty much perfect
9- extremely good looking
8- very good looking
7- above average/good looking
6- slightly above average
5- average
4- slightly under average
3- ugly
2- fugly
1- 300 pound obese ugly granny ugly

When it comes to online dating or hook ups in real life, you will get a girl 2-3 points below your score. So I am a 6.5/10 but on online dating I only get responses from girls who are 3s or 4s. Interestingly, the 2s and 1s don't bother, so that means girls more than 3 points below you will have the common sense to not chase you because they know you will reject them.

But it sucks because right now I am talking to a 3.5/10 on tinder. She said she wants a fwb. But I feel so insecure because even though I am a 6.5/10, she has the upper hand because she is willing to advertise that she wants fwb so that means I have to compete with dozens of more 6.5/10 males just to get her. The hypergamy is pathetic and depressing. I need sex right now so I am nervous about the possibility that she ghosts on me.

Messages In This Thread