rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who else is on a dry spell

Who else is on a dry spell

Quote: (04-09-2018 10:46 AM)bigolteddies Wrote:  

I can get women here you obviously didn't read what I wrote, i'm just sick of their shit personalities being in a college town having all of them carousel riding and having inflated egos. I'm sick of having to go out and be a clown to entertain them for pussy don't lecture me on game I know what fucking game is and I improve myself in all aspects of my life everyday.

I am glad you improve yourself in all aspects of your life everyday. Inspiring.

This is however why, sometimes it gets tiring to try to give advice. You see the problems of others, you recognize a certain pattern of familiarity and you decided to share some advice, hoping that your points/experiences could possibly help another guy out. I’m not asking you to follow my word like scripture but if it helped you, hey, props to you for making it work.

But instead, you get an overly sensitive, butthurt defensive response that shows not only immaturity but the lack of readiness to truly learn.

I will stop ‘lecturing’ you what game is and I wish you all the best in getting some action soon.

Messages In This Thread