rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does game exist?

Does game exist?

I'm not so sure. I feel like women are only attracted to one thing: alpha males. How they measure alpha levels: through your body. If you muscular and have a square jaw then you're in.

They also look for money and social status. These are not natural traits though, they are commodities that the long term prostitute (wife/girlfriend) will want in return for offering her pussy to you. As soon as the cash or social status ceases, the pussy will be denied. She is not attracted to you. She is just making a rational choice.

So where does game fit into all of this? Girls choose partner selection based on only 1-3 factors: body and/or money and/or social status. The beauty of the girls you get is commensurate with the amount of the aforementioned traits/commodities you possess. If you lack in these departments, game is not going to increase your chances. If you rank high in these departments, lack of game is not going to drive girls away from you.

Maybe in borderline cases game might be a little relevant. But I think it makes more sense to spend your time trying to improve in those departments rather than trying to improve your game.

Messages In This Thread