rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Reading is great, I spent a long time reading and listening to everything I could about game.

Going out and taking action is even better, but the most improvement happened for me when I combined both things.

After an interaction with a girl, successful or not, I would look for the most relevant articles I could that related to the situation I was in. Roosh's books, blog, Heartiste even Return of Kings if neccessary.

I would then plan what to do next, do something and then again read more to see how I could have done better.

I would repeat this many times. I would read with my previous actions still fresh in my mind. Then I would act with my previous reading still fresh in my mind. Repeating the advice to myself if necessary.

Eventually the most important parts of game such as not turning girls off with needy beta behaviour became firmly drilled into my brain and second nature to me.

I could have asked for advice here, but I was having many lightbulb moments working at it on my own and reading that I never felt the need to.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread