rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

"I am alpha on all my date and even in my text games. I tease, always take the upper hand, make them feel insecure about themselves, etc..

This is something that someone with a strawman idea of game/PUA would say, not to mention the fact that you're apparently basing this on only 5 dates over the course of 9 months.

"so all of this leads me to believe that nothing matters but muscle/money/social status trifecta. Meanwhile I have seen beta acting big bodied guys acting like faggots and getting girls wet."

Yeah, it looks like you're one of the sluthate/LMS-Is-Everything guys trying to push the narrative that game isn't real, through claiming that you're someone who has it but failed and see that people who have LMS are the only ones who succeed. Anyone who isn't a hermit will tell you that their experiences don't fit with your narrative.

Messages In This Thread