rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Quote: (04-08-2018 01:22 PM)kbronik Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2018 12:10 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

The real problem here is that you are not as good as you think you are. You say you're smart and logical but how's that working for ya?

Some people cant come to terms with reality. You're essentially saying "I look good, I have a good personality, I know how to talk to girls" when that's obviously not the case. If it was true you wouldn't be writing this.

You need to do some solid introspection and figure out what is holding you back. My guess is that you are shitty at talking to girls and your social skills suck.

Na man I have no reason to lie and I am not delusional. I think my problem is not having met enough girls. In the past 8-9 months I met like 5 girls in real life in the right context to ask them out, but none were interested, even though I acted alpha and made them laugh and stuff. Well actually 1 was interested but due to my luck, due to a retarded and weird circumstance that was not either of our choices it couldn't work out.

I think it comes down to the fact that I don't have a social circle. It is such a tough choice.. I might be able to get a girlfriend if I become social but then as an introvert I would hate that life. I am stuck between 2 shitty options. But it seems like even with a big social circle it is hard to meet girls. It seems like every year girls get more picky in terms of chad only, and also every year online dating becomes more mainstream, so that also makes girls chad only because once a girl uses online dating she will never give real life non chad guy a chance again.

It's not getting much harder because there are more and more hermits like you who are too lazy or too socially maladjusted to go out and make real life social connections. You're grasping for excuses as to why you should just give up because you don't want to hear that it really just takes time and effort. You just keep parroting Chad this and Chad that which tells me your alpha act probably has more holes than Swiss cheese and comes across as weird. Stop trying to act like something you're not and I guarantee you'll enjoy social interactions a lot more.

If you're not regularly social you're going to probably come across as aspergered whether you realize it or not. Being introverted doesn't mean you can't enjoy being extroverted. You seem to be embracing the identity to avoid dealing with whatever social problems you have. It's like fat people who resign to being fat because they think of it as a genetically imbued trait rather than something within their control. You're externalizing the blame for your failures on extreme irrational negative thoughts "I'm too introverted" "Chad competition is impossible to compete with" "I'm not good looking enough" "all social circles are a dreadful chore" or "I'm an unlucky person"

With that attitude, no fun social circle will invite you out. If you can't learn to relax and find some degree of enjoyment in social interaction with people, your looks and wealth won't even be relevant because the overwhelming majority of attractive women and people in general will next you right out of the gate.

Messages In This Thread