rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Quote: (04-08-2018 06:03 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

I’ll let others comment, but maybe try websites which are less focused on appearance and more on personality, where you can develop a description of yourself. I like okcupid for example.

Maybe you have a problem of confidence. Let it sink in that you are in top 5%. There is no reason to think otherwise. You just need the opportunity to show it.

Already did. I am alpha on all my date and even in my text games. I tease, always take the upper hand, make them feel insecure about themselves, etc.. so all of this leads me to believe that nothing matters but muscle/money/social status trifecta. Meanwhile I have seen beta acting big bodied guys acting like faggots and getting girls wet.

Girls perceive alphaness as how you look, not how you act. A guy who looks ass can shove a dildo in his ass and moan like a little bitch and girls will get wet and say how confident and unique he is and how a real man gets it up the ass.

But anyways, I don't want to derail the thread because I don't look beta either.

Messages In This Thread