rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

I don't know if I am doing anything wrong or I am just unlucky. I have been trying to get a gf and/or sex for the past 8-9 months. There are no girls at my job, I am out of school, I don't have friends (willingly), and clubbing and cold-approaching only work if you are chad or lower your standards to own hand>girl levels.

So I tried online dating. Tinder, bumble, POF, you name it. It has been months. I messaged dozens of girls on POF, a good portion of them replied, but then they would randomly stop talking for no reason. I tried everything: asking for whatsapp right away, being direct right away, waiting a bit then asking for whatsapp, waiting a lot then asking for whatsapp. Nothing worked, except for this 1 girl (ironically, she was the best looking of all the ones I messaged) who gave her whatsapp and then we dated. But she wasted my time.. we went on a date it went well and she was interested. Then a few days we chatted before setting up the date which is when she just lost interest through no fault of my own as our chat went fine. Obviously she found someone better.

I got 0 dates from tinder and bumble. I don't know how any guy succeeds, you must be a top 20%er. On tinder I got a decent number of matches the first 2 days, after that 1 match per month. I am a 6/10-7/10, have a good profile, good pictures, etc.. so I can't think of any problem. The girls who did match with me in the beginning were 3/10-4/10, but barely any of them replied, 1 replied but then stopped talking randomly. Same experience on bumble.

On bumble I listed a good job on my profile and suddenly I started getting more matches and also better looking girls. Still a low number of matches overall though, and only 1 of them said hi. I didn't bother replying as I don't think she would have let me fuck her prior to finding out that is not my real job. Then I took the job away and again back to 0/1 match from a fugly entitled bitch per month.

So yea. This online thing just doesn't seem to work unless you are a top 20%er. I already read about this before but I just wanted to try it myself. Well I can confirm it now.

I guess the only way for me to meet a girl is in real life, but that will take something like 5-10 years to find one. Cold-approaches are same as online dating: if you are not chad she will automatically say no; no girls at my work; I don't go to school. I even tried volunteering several places but it just made me more frustrated because single girls my age were rare and if they were there, there was no chance to talk to them, like I couldn't go to another group while they were working on something then randomly introduce myself to a girl in front of everyone. So I said fuck that I already wasted so much time on that shit.

I guess the only way is through a social circle, but I am an introvert, I would rather die than be who I am not 24/7 and deal with 100s of annoying dumb people and fake friends daily.

What really pisses me off is, on a daily basis, seeing guys uglier than me with decent looking girlfriend. Talk about luck. I just feel like I have been singled out to be excluded from the laws of the universe because every single girl that I even met in real life is a chad only type. Yet I see all these ugly non chad guys with decent looking girlfriends. How come 0% of the girls I happen to bump into through random luck end up being chad only, just like online girls. I am a smart and logical guy.. I usually figure most things out using logic... but this I cannot.

Messages In This Thread