rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Alpha Guide to Pegging

The Alpha Guide to Pegging

Many guys on here talk about sex and dominating your chick sexually but only scratch the surface of what can really be done. I present to you The Alpha Guide to Pegging!

I know what a lot of you guys are going to say "what kind of fag would do this." If game has taught me anything it's not what you do, it's how you do it. I'm here to teach you how to get pegged like an alpha.

First things first. If you're a red blooded American male, your chick will think this is the last thing you want to do and you will think how can I dominate a chick sexually, psycologically and emotionally if I'm getting fucked in the ass by a chick.

First things first, you have to bring it up to her. Say "I want it, you want it. Let's try it tonight." Be a man a take control. She is going to be nervous but you have to be as cool as a cucumber dipped in ranch and deep throated. Go to the sex store with her and get a big ass strap on. Can't have her thinking of you as less than a man.

Don't go straight home. Make her earn your ass hole domination. Have her take you to dinner, a couple drinks, get home have another drink and play the music.

Now is time to go straight to the bedroom. Reverse cowgirl is the most dominate position for the man to peg in so have her put the strap on on and lay down ready to be dominated. Make sure to spit on the strap on. Real men use spit, not lube. When you slide that thing in your gaping hope make sure to look back at her and tell her over and over "You love this bitch don't you." It really adds to it if you smack your ass and say it occasionally sprinkling in "you love this asshole, you're min bitch!"

When you cum from the extreme pleasure and cuddle all night when it's over she will utterly and completely yours.

If you guys have any more in-depth questions feel free to PM me.

Messages In This Thread