rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The virtues of a bread machine

The virtues of a bread machine

I don't even know how I found out that there were devices that made bread, but it was an incredible day, the day I found out... I am all about making fresh food, with natural ingredients, but bread presents a particular difficulty because it takes multiple hours (at least four, with a lot of effort)... A bread machine makes everything easier--it's simple; you put everything in the bread machine, and 3-4 hours later you have a fresh loaf of bread.

I saw roosh's post a year or so ago about the bread machine ( thread-59555.html ), and I was like, "how lame is that? talking about a bread machine..." but he was completely on point. It will change your life--maybe this is hyperbole, but it will change the way you do things for sure. Granted, I don't make a loaf of bread daily, but I always have enough to get me through day-to-day. I make fresh bread 2-3 times a week, using a 2 lb. loaf, which is a decent amount. You literally put the stuff in the bread machine, and four hrs later you have a loaf of fresh bread with no preservatives.

We all have to eat bread, basically, but a bread machine will make your life better, with much fresher bread, and much less synthetic chemicals as well.

Messages In This Thread