rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Looking Loser getting married

Good Looking Loser getting married

His transparency, perspective and honesty specifically in body recomposition and sexual health transformed my life 4 years ago and even though I could have still taken the same steps from reading the forum I don't think I would have quite understood the difference aesthetically between being a little chubby but nondescript with clothes on versus getting really fucking lean. It bothered me when I discovered his blog 5 years ago that being good looking mattered that much as I had the idea in my head that it doesn't matter what you look like as long as your game is tight but he snapped me out of it and now a good part of my life is being lived on easy mode after realizing my physical flaws and working on them! And his extensive documentation of his experiments with improving his work in the bedroom are absolute gold and have also helped me get to where I wanted to go in that respect. Hope nothing but the best for him and I hope he lives the life he wants to!

Messages In This Thread