rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Cobra Kai" YouTube Red series

"Cobra Kai" YouTube Red series

Quote: (05-02-2019 05:39 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2019 01:48 AM)Malone Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2019 03:33 PM)TheOnceAndFutureKing Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2019 12:36 PM)Malone Wrote:  

I'm watching, up to the second episode now. It hurts me to watch that fat girl (to be specific, Danny's daughter) pretend to do karate. Ick.

Also, it's clear that Danny's wife was smoking hot 15-20 years ago, but is now just a quite good milf.

LOL to be fair shes more short and thick than overweight, but i agree its painful to watch her do karate, especially in the mall fight scene in like episode 4 or 5.

[Image: image.png]

"Thick" is just fat-girl code for fat.

Oh.. she's a fat bitch. Oh She Is a Fat Bitch.

There's a scene in the new series where Fat Bitch is having a "Fat Day"/ Point in Her Cycle/ Huge Water Retention Issues..

She walks into frame with her puffy/bloated/ face just at the moment that her appearance is meant to skewer one of the male leads through the heart.

Kinda Hard to Buy Into The Storyline at that point.

I was talking to a normie about it and he was complaining Cobra Kai / GoT - why are these bitches all so pudgy and ugly?

I was like well.. Its the cultural marxist view, there are no standards to be held to..
everyone is perfectly fine just as they are.

So.. Ralph Macchio being a stick thin kid who executes techniques fast I can just about buy into back in the original, he was a young and hungry actor
and after all there are peasant farmers in this world who are stick thin but still possess phenomenal strength ..

but stick thin Dad Ralph Macchio in this series?

fuck off. he cant even squat down properly to talk to his kids.. he's a string bean cripple. he can hardly move..

same for all the kids in the various dojos. They are tech neck cripples.

Apart from that Tory chick, she's athletic.. but then.. She's a "butter face".

Tinder/Instagram standards and filters have fucked us so much that people are saying that Danny's daughter isn't fat, merely 'thick' [Image: huh.gif]

Meanwhile tight-bodied Tory is somehow pretty.. [Image: huh.gif]

when in fact what we are really dealing with is the plastic squashed up (eyes are too close together) face of The Bride of Chucky (see thumbnail)

NINJA EDIT: Or maybe her eyes are too far apart? Her whole face is out of proportion, she looks like a plastic doll.. and not in a good way.

I'd recommend cold turkey NoFap once you start obsessing about the proportions of a chicks face, no offence dude. Give it about three months and fully clothed 6/10's will start to look hot, its more natural that way.

Also the reason the students look scrawny is because most of the actors are teens, and teens tend to look 12 when they're on screen. In the original movies the students were in their mid 20's.

I do agree Danny could use some mass gainer though.

Messages In This Thread