rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Cobra Kai" YouTube Red series

"Cobra Kai" YouTube Red series

Johnny drinks Coors, I can't respect the guy sorry. Joke aside yeah he's dropping some Red Pill bombs but the average spectator raised on SJW religion will think he's a rude pathetic bastard who needs to be endoctrinated. While I enjoyed the show as an 80s kid myself, I still can't make my mind about it. On the one hand you'd think there's hope for red pill philosophy, the writers probably grew up watching Stallone, VanDamme action flicks. On the other hand jewtube spin doctors are masters at manipulating people. They know the red pill is gaining momentum so they hook you first to better deceive you after. Dunno man.

Frankly I don't see how they can offer an interesting sequel to season 1, they will spin the evil Kreese/Vader trying to attract the young promising champ to the dark side. Danielito will re-open Miyagi's dojo, have Johnny's son and his daughter train to finally defeat boys much stronger than her. End of season 2 will see her fighting against her former boy friend. Sequels are always weaker. Always.

Messages In This Thread