rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Cobra Kai" YouTube Red series

"Cobra Kai" YouTube Red series

Quote: (05-24-2018 03:42 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2018 03:38 AM)GreenManaleshi Wrote:  

Re watching it with my cousin and he is loving it. Especially every time Johhny mocks the SJW stuff.

Is it pervy of me as an older man to mention again how cute I think the daughter is? She has small tits and is thickish, but in a good way. I love the wholesome, "girl next door" look. She looks exactly like the girls I chased after in high school.

Also noticed that Danny's wife is Sheldon's sister in the Big Bang Theory lol. She really is a pain in his ass for the most part - she loves him but knocks him down a peg and patronizes him at every turn. No way she remains faithful over the long haul [Image: smile.gif]

And yea, Danny's hairpiece is out of control.. the man needs a GOOD transplant.

That's a new strategy I noted also in the new Deadpool 2 movie.

They seemingly mock SJW-principles, but then validate the concepts in the end - gender, "X-people vs X-men" (Deadpool wanting to be gender-neutral). The propaganda just got a bit smarter. Unfortunately I expect Cobra Kai to go the same route.

But don't take me wrong - compared with all the pure propaganda crap out there even smaller tidbits like the Hawk part is pure gold and never to be seen anywhere.

Notice the daughter taking up training again? sigh... Now that the series has massive success and is under the spotlight, I fully expect it to get way more SJW next season to appeal to a more "mainstream audience" because after all, they can't create anything on their own, they just take over what others have created, giving everyone the finger along the way ( comic, film, games etc).

It's an illusion that normies want all that SJW shit - the exceedingly loud tiny tiny minority bitches and moans so much that they make it seem like their demands are from the majority.

Messages In This Thread