rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Cobra Kai" YouTube Red series

"Cobra Kai" YouTube Red series

Quote: (05-21-2018 08:37 AM)GreenManaleshi Wrote:  

Very worried about Russo's daughter starting to train again. Really not looking forward to scenes of a chick fighting and beating up boys or whatever next season. I think the daughter is strangely cute though. At least the giant black girl outweighed the boys by 50lbs or more.

I really do hope they team up next season to battle Kreese. As others have pointed out, Kreese will probably corrupt Miguel or something. I foresee Lawrence initially trying to adapt and accommodate him, but eventually siding with Russo when it's clear Kreese is too out of control with his corrupting influence and evil nature. I really hope we don't see the original actors fighting or something, bad enough to see girls doing karate.

It's interesting how they sidestepped the whole existence of MMA, it's like in this alternate world, the UFC and those early fights showing "karate" champs getting their asses handed to them never happened. Not sure how it could be handled though, since MMA is clearly far superior to sport karate for actual combat, and in CobraKai's universe karate = real fighting

What I did to make my experience more enjoyable was pretend Cobra Kai Karate is a full contact style, like Kyokushin.
Kyokushin is really badass and those guys can fight and beat Muay Thai fighters.

Messages In This Thread