rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbian couple does a Thelma & Louise, except with a car full a kids...

Lesbian couple does a Thelma & Louise, except with a car full a kids...

This story is actually in my nick of the woods (I live about 15 miles from Woodland, which is right up the I-5 from Vancouver, where I live). Reading all of the news about the Harts gave me a very strong impression that they adopted those kids as essentially life-style accessories, which is the worse possible reason to have kids. Virtue-signalling as well, and even worse reason for having kids. I think a lot of it was that they wanted to show to the world that a lesbian couple was just as capable of raising a family as any other kind of couple. They also wanted to show a commitment to "social justice", which is the virtue signalling part. I think the kids became more difficult to manage as they grew up, which resulting in all of the nonsensical restrictions on their behavior (the pizza incident, not being able to talk openly at the dinner table, having to exit the house in single file order, etc.).

I think the Hart ladies (not to be confused with the Heart Sisters, who are also from the Northwest) gradually lost control and they could not handle that fact emotionally. Thus they were finally driven over the edge (literally) with the arrival of CPS officers on that fateful day.

Messages In This Thread