rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cannabis oil / CBD oil

Cannabis oil / CBD oil

I currently work with CBD as a part of my job and although I am not a qualified medical professional and you should only take this solely as an opinion here's what I can tell you:

-It's NOT for everyone. We're conducting efficacy studies right now, but so far we've found there's between a 10-15% non-responder rate. We're trying to figure out what this means in terms of body chemistry and how it relates to differences in CB1 and CB2 receptors.

-There's several types of CBD oil on the market (including ours). There's two different kinds: Full Spectrum, and CBD Isolate. There's numerous different cannaboids that are derived from the Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) plant besides just THC, CBD and CBN. There's around 110 that I can think of. Full Spectrum contains CBD, THC, CBN and the other cannaboids. Usually it's under .3% in order to comply with federal regulations stemming from the farm bill, but not always. I've seen other companies get in trouble with this. CBD isolate on the other hand is a more expensive product (which is what ours is) considering getting the CBD isolate and then having it 3rd party panel tested is expensive. However, true CBD isolate has none of the other cannaboids found in full spectrum, so it is less risky with the current grey area that we are operating in.

-Research into whether full spectrum or CBD isolate is better is still inconclusive. If you read the studies that have been done, there's anecdotal evidence on both sides. What I've seen is that pure CBD isolate does give better results, but this is my anecdotal experience.

-How you take your CBD matters in terms of the effects. Pills are not as effective as tinctures. Make sure any CBD you're taking is in some form of MCT (medium chain triglycerides) like coconut oil. The product we are currently taking to market is a water soluble version, which is considerably more effective and relies on technology that is currently not available to many of the early players. Results so far have been very positive. Our water soluble CBD molecules are beneath the 80 nanometer threshold to be easily absorbed.

-You're best off using CBD for the following: Mellowing out (depression/anxiety), reducing joint pain and inflammation and related conditions. It also works to ease headaches and stomach irritation. Although we are conducting research into medical grade applications for this, not every story is like Charlotte's Web.

If any of you have questions, I will try my best to answer. Personally, I also smoke a THC heavy strain of weed with a ratio of THC to CBD closer to 2.75 to 1. More fun, and a lot stronger in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread