rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found out my new gf has HSV-2 (Genital Herpes). Should I stay?

Found out my new gf has HSV-2 (Genital Herpes). Should I stay?

Isn't this site full of articles and posts extolling the virtues of game and high notch counts? You think there are no consequences to this type of behavior? That none of you would post positive to this or that contagious condition? I know I have read on many occasions that more than half of all sexually active people will test positive for HSV 1 and also as another poster pointed out the lines between 1 and 2 have become blurred. It only takes one encounter to hit this unlucky lottery so I would never feel confident about labeling the young woman based on her test results. Whether he should stay or go is entirely up to him. His decision is based on his feelings for her and his assessment of her character. Either way it could be a wise decision or it could be a mistake. That's life, we live and learn. Lastly do not interpret this post as being anti game. If you are a player, then by all means play on. If you are searching for the "one" then good luck. I just don't think some of you are being realistic, the majority are harboring at least one condition in their system. Not only that but for quite some time there have been reliable medications that can greatly control this type of condition. It's a tough choice for the OP and I wish him the best.

Messages In This Thread