rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The No Sugar & Junk Food Thread, For Those That Are Serious About Quitting

The No Sugar & Junk Food Thread, For Those That Are Serious About Quitting

Quote: (04-03-2018 06:26 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2018 10:32 AM)MrTickle Wrote:  

I'm in. Hoping this thread is as good for me as the 1 year drinking wagon thread thread-30625.html. I've now been alcohol free for nearly 2 years thanks to that thread. Like the OP I have a sweet tooth and whilst my diet is pretty good I do end up slipping from time to time. I could do better.

Right, I've got a stock pile of easter eggs to give away to people I don't like.

That's pretty damn cool that that thread helped you kick alcohol. Would be very cool if this thread inspires a lot of us to improve our health as well.

So I'm wrapping up day 4 of No Sugar No Junk and I had to mention something, I started having dreams again. I mean I know supposedly we always dream but never remember our dreams, but the last two or three days I've had very vivid dreams.

Also, normally I have trouble going to bed, but these last few days I've actually been getting sleepy and then I just think "Oh, it's time for bed," and then I've been going to bed, getting a good night's sleep, and even waking up earlier than I need to and getting a little extra sleep. It's neat.

Normally I stay awake too late and then I regret it when I'm drowsy the next day, then sleep when I get home, then wake up, stay up late, and repeat the off balance pattern.

But these last few days have been very different, I'm getting really good sleep.

Interesting observation about sleep pattern. Less sugar will give you a more even energy pattern throughout the day. Less peaking and then crashing. I'll look out for any effects for me in the next week or so.

Messages In This Thread