rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to help my pussy whipped cousin?

How to help my pussy whipped cousin?

This isn't an ordinary case as my cousin is pussy whipped by his own mother...

I've known for a while now that his mom decides everything he does, but I feel it's becoming worse over the years. The guy is almost 20 years old and is becoming a massive pussy because he was never allowed to grow up by his parents, more importantly by his mother.

Yesterday I met up with him and we decided to grab a bite to eat. When he was paying I noticed that he was using a female wallet... I asked him, where he got it, he replied that his mom got it for him... I told him why he is allowing things like that and he told me that he cannot turn down a present. We were talking about his life after that and the things he said to me were shocking. His mother decides what clothes and shoes he buys and wears, the clothes are making him look homosexual too. His mother decided what course he is going to take at uni. His mother does his hair too, and last but not least, his mother gives him dating advice...

I was shocked by the things he said and told him that he needs to man up and that I'll help him shop for new clothes and teach him the basics of how women work (even if im a beginner myself). But he is scared of pissing off his mom.

I think that in 2 years this guy will be a fully pussy whipped guy who can't be helped anymore... How can I help him?

Messages In This Thread