rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Yoga Pants now have pockets for gun, knife and smartphone

New Yoga Pants now have pockets for gun, knife and smartphone

Quote: (03-28-2018 04:27 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I have had a few nosy people ask me why am I wearing a backbrace, why do I look fatter, and one guy asked how many guns am I carrying.

I wear one of these spandex holsters appendix sometimes (Cannot carry inside the waistband all the time), with spare mags and a knife. If I have "imprint" issues sometimes, I bet some of these women will.

Unless you wear jeans and a shirt not tucked in, it's hard to be 100% concealed. Especially if you are fat. Doesn't matter what they wear. I once saw a dude 350+ carrying what looked like a full sized 1911 handgun in a holster attached to his belt through his giant t-shirt. He wasn't fooling anybody....

Usually the fat guys have one advantage - a full sized 1911 takes up a lot less space on a lardass than it does on a skinny dude. That and everybody expects fatties to wear loose fitting clothing. But yeah, it still comes down to the outer garment.

Either that or you walk around with a fag bag (waist pack; fanny pack) which either screams "I've got a gun in here!" or "I'm a drug dealer!"

The winter months are great for concealment all the way around.

Messages In This Thread