rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Yoga Pants now have pockets for gun, knife and smartphone

New Yoga Pants now have pockets for gun, knife and smartphone

This isn't strange nor new. There is a fairly large and established market for concealed carry specific clothing these days, hundreds of companies, and women's lines are the fastest growing. They have sewn in holster-like areas that cover the trigger and retain the gun safely. If you read American gun mags (I do) you have seen this all over for years.

The implication that these are sacred "yoga pants" and omg they are associating that with a FIREARM (scary caps required) is quite funny. Women wear these stretchy clothing as normal everyday clothes now. They are neither yoga pants nor exercise pants. They are pants. And people legally and safely carry firearms. Including millions of women.

But to the sheltered Hillary Islands this is shocking I guess. Maybe if the left didn't ban and silence everything firearm related they would not be so shocked at normal things.

It is really weird how there are basically two Americas, and completely normal things in one of the Americas are alien to the other America. With the insanity of one of the groups, I feel like someday this conflict is going to have to be dealt with in some way.

Messages In This Thread