rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10,000 feminists hanging from the gallows along city streets. In your lifetime.
0,000 feminists hanging from the gallows along city streets. In your lifetime.
Quote: (03-25-2018 02:28 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2018 10:50 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Of course Feminism and it's hate will be crushed eventually. We will all live to see the day when 10,000 feminists and lesbians will swing from the gallows lining every street. The US is already swinging back to a puritan mind with astonishing speed.
I know you want to believe otherwise, but the West is lost. Europe will eventually be overrun by Muslims and once they become a voting majority... they will persecute all those who fail to conform to their way of life.

Look, if we were willing to take some draconian measures right now... I mean convince Republicans to pass laws prohibiting discrimination against conservatives, and a form of affirmative action for conservatives in Academia, Media, and Hollywood... Things may begin to reverse, but that isn't going to happen... ever.

The west is already lost financially speaking makes no difference if it goes down the tubes socially as well like it has been. It's like pouring gasoline on a bonfire. A reset is inevitable either way. The reset will be which reverts things back to how they were pre-feminism. Until then yes, I don't believe women will collectively reject feminism. It is cancer.

Messages In This Thread