rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's too "busy" for me

She's too "busy" for me

Quote: (03-26-2018 08:21 AM)chvrches Wrote:  

I took you guys' advice, and i stopped contacting her, and i stopped responding to all her messages, and i stopped pushing and started caring less. Actually kept my self busy in the past few days and nearly forgot about her. 3 days later she messages me saying "Are you still alive?" I replied with a simple "Yes" the next day.

Then she messaged me "is everything alright between us? you haven't been texting me lately" i said "i am very busy with school work etc", she said "alright".

Today she messaged me saying that she really cares about me and that she misses me, and that she promises she will find time for "us" this week.

This is so funny, because caring less about her made her realize i might just drop her any time. That emotional message had me confused. Im currently doing what RatInTheWoods suggested. If she wants to small talk and chat, i will just ask her straight up to setup a date. Thanks for all the replies, i will be updating you soon.

Yup, bingo [Image: wink.gif]

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Messages In This Thread