rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretending to be rich tinder spoof datasheet around the world

Pretending to be rich tinder spoof datasheet around the world

Ok guys I am not genetically gifted like a lot of people.

I have tried tinder gps spoofing without any pics showing pics of wealth and only got 3 matches in columbia, 0 in london, 0 in france.

So I decided to just fake being rich and put a pic of my driving a porsche as my main pic.

The matches in the west were still shit. I got 8 matches in london and like 2 in france. These women don't even respond.

Anyways so I spoof to poland, warsaw and I get about 15 matches. Few women want to meet up just having a regular convo. I tested out 7 of my matches if they were dtf. I just asked them to bang straight up. They either ignored me or were rude back.

Russia around 12 matches. I just asked them to straight up bang. I should have tested a regular convo. They pretty much ignored my.

Columbia around 16 matches. Asked them all if they just wanted to bang. 2 were down to bang.

Brazil: around 10 matches. Ask then to bang and no response once again.

Mexico: Around 10 matches ask them all to bang and no response

Bolivia: Around 10 matched ask them all to bang and no response.

So how do you think a fake rich guy should behave on tinder to get laid around the world.

Messages In This Thread