rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At 44, I made my last attempt to get pregnant, on my own

At 44, I made my last attempt to get pregnant, on my own

Quote: (03-21-2018 12:18 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

I bet she had an abortion when she was younger

Interesting you should say this. I'm about her age, and know several women who were pregnant in the '90s who did, in fact, abort their babies in their early twenties. Two examples:

The first aborted a future doctor's baby -- despite his pleading. They broke up and he went on to have several kids with another woman (who he married). She's alone eternally.

The second (get this) aborted the baby of a guy who would go on to write screenplays for several movies. One movie, which came out in 1999, would go on to become a landmark teen comedy, which has been endlessly referenced. I'd say the title, but I don't want the guy to find out he had a kid that was aborted through this forum. No idea what the guy is doing today, but the woman is in bad shape -- constantly starting "businesses" that fail.

Anyway, our country got one less future doctor and writer because of these two upper class white women. I should also add that they both claimed "finances" were an issue, yet had scads more money than my folks did at the time I was born.

By the way, Toys R Us just filed for bankruptcy. For years they had supported Planned Parenthood. The running joke is that they helped kill off all their future customers. The older I get, the more I think sayings like that aren't a joke, but the actual truth.

Messages In This Thread