rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Funny you guys mention this because I was having this conversation a while back with my Asian friend who does well for himself, it applies to Indian guys I’ve known who have killed it too, especially the ones I mentioned who cleaned up with the basic bitch types. It seems like all of them grew up in a more conservative part of the US around Chads and country boys. They had mainly white with some black friends and did things normal American kids do growing up such as playing sports. In many ways they were a lot more American than they were Indian although they didn’t hate the color of their skin either, they accepted that they are American who happen to be brown instead of black or white, that’s all there is to it.

I even picked up on this when I talked to Indian guys from more of this kind of upbringing, they were oblivious to the fact that looking Indian was some sort of a setback with women.

Yet the Indian guys I talked to who were raised around a lot of Indians and immigrants/minorities in general would swear on their mother's grave that being Indian is a death sentence when it comes to dating. I think there is this sort of crabs in a bucket that happens among non-white immigrants when it comes to dating which is counterproductive to bettering your inner game. These were also the same Indian guys who would literally corner me at work and a couple of times at bars when seeing me with girls of other races then treat the whole ordeal as if I had found some kind of a cure for a major disease lol!

Messages In This Thread