rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

I'll share my personal experiences later on being Indian myself but one thing I do want to mention on this thread that I have picked up on over the years, is that Asian and Indian guys have this tendency to blame it all on race without really getting a good grasp of value. I think quite a few ethnic guys have a tendency to do this because outside of western and European culture, looks aren't as important to women when they go for a man. You cannot say a girl is picky about race because she picks a Chris Hemsworth lookalike over a guy that looks like Aziz Ansari, its like calling a guy a racist for picking a Victoria Secret supermodel over Mindy Kaling.

Leagues do exist. Most of the times plain average white guys are not getting model quality girls and if they are, then they are definitely bringing something to the table outside of just being white.

The issue with Indian men is that they do not take responsibility for their lack of value in the dating game and when it fails to work out, they blame it all on race. All too often you have a lower value Indian guy going after hot girls, looking clownish, lacking game and then blaming it all on race. The worst part is that this guy will pollute the minds of many other Indian guys out there and be an all around toxic individual, this is part of the reason why I don't hang out with too many Indian guys.

Just go look out there and see how many tall good looking white guys you see compared to Indian guys. I rarely see Indian guys out there who look like they have been in the gym and have tight style, the ones who do have more than enough options. You can blame it all on prejudice and no doubt that plays some role but women will always pick the best guy available.

Then when these guys do see a well off Indian guy getting hot girls, they'll say it is because his wealth and looks are making up for his race but the reality is even the white guys out there cleaning up have some legit value going for them.

Not going to completely disregard the role of race though, there are some areas of the US in my experience where it is tough for Indian guys to pull but if you're hitting it out of the ball park in life, even then it can be done.

Point of my post being that Indian guys need to get a better hold of grasping their own value outside of race and actually improve in many ways before they go down this toxic path of saying girls are picky about ethnicity.

Messages In This Thread