rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Quote: (03-22-2018 05:59 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

With all that being said, as long as you don't have any facial deformities and are decent height, I strongly believe that anyone can do decently well in a large American city as long as you hit the gym, style up, get your fundamental game down, break the stereotypes, and are aggressive

I'm gonna vouch for that. Not trying to be vain but I'm a good looking 21 year old 6'1 Indian man who was born and raised in India until late middle school and have never struck out with a woman because I'm Indian and have never seen anyone strike out in America because of that either. I have seen quite a few Indians not do well but that's because they're children or they have mental/physical attributes that would not let them do well even if they were white.
I wanted someone to assess the veracity of statements made by one of my international friends who have said that it would be very hard for an Indian man to get laid or a LTR in Thailand or South Korea with quality women as Indians are hated there. I've personally dated a south korean for a little bit but as she was in america I assume that she was more liberal so I wanted to know which countries are utterly impossible or super hard for Indian men to crack for banging or for more long-term intimacy. So I can avoid them if I so choose or take on the challenge.
Also if there are any countries or locations that are more likely to have the locals try to fight me or rob me than usual just on account of being Indian rather than being Latino or Black, Asian or White that knowledge would be useful as well.

Messages In This Thread