rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

It's been really interesting for me to meet a lot of Antillean-born (i.e. Caribbean) Indians here in the Netherlands.

Lot of really cool dudes- dress well, tend to lift, social, but generally not over-the top extroverted, pretty much a 180 from the stereotypes of the standard FOBs, and yes they tend to do pretty decently with girls.

I guess it ties in with Kaotic's point about the importance of environment in shaping people- the desi Antilleans that I know are mostly second generation (i.e. their parents migrated from India to the Caribbean) so Indian culture was definitely strong at home, but they were raised in a very masculine, extroverted, machismo-oriented environment (all from CuraƧao), hence how they turn out.

With this in mind I'd probably assume that Indians would probably be well received in the Caribbean, although to be fair I'm basing this solely on the fact that all the Antillean Desis that I've known have been cool dudes.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Messages In This Thread