rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Agreed that mindset along with style and vibe are far more important than anything else for all guys but Indian guys also. American born Indian guys also have an advantage since they grew up here, they understand the culture which makes it much easier to relate to American girls. FOBs have a harder time as a result of not quite understanding the culture but I've seen FOB guys do fine for themselves. Many white girls are actually quite curious about Indian culture. I have this one client who is from Chennai and he wifed up this really cute white girl from Western Michigan, they have a couple of kids and the girl isn't even 30 yet. Myself, I'm an older Indian guy born here in a small town so I grew up when there were very few Indians living in North America and in my town, I was one of maybe 5 Indian kids in the whole town. Compared to how it is today, I faced far more outright, in your face racism as a kid but I managed to do just fine with girls, had my fun then married an Irish chick and pumped out a few kids (divorced now but nothing to do with race or anything like that).

This is a good thread and hopefully we don't get any IRTs or WRTs coming in here and ruining a thread which has some potential.

Messages In This Thread