rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

News: Random pedestrian selflessly gives life to forward science of autonomous cars.

News: Random pedestrian selflessly gives life to forward science of autonomous cars.

Largely because of how they treat employees, I decided to download the Lyft app on my phone. I stand by that now. Uber is into this bullshit, while Lyft is not.

Here are questions for anyone who drives a car: how many decisions do you make during a ten-minute drive? How many of those decisions are correct decisions? I suspect you make hundreds of decision in those ten minutes, and most of your decisions are correct.

The jackasses who promote self-driving cars are claiming that these cars are perfect and infallible. Well, what happens when these cars approach a situation for which they have not been programmed? What are the self-driving cars going to do?

Messages In This Thread