rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

News: Random pedestrian selflessly gives life to forward science of autonomous cars.

News: Random pedestrian selflessly gives life to forward science of autonomous cars.

Quote: (03-21-2018 12:45 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I think it's inevitable that it'll be handled the same way vaccines are handled: there'll be a fund and damages will be paid out of that fund. The companies making personal aircraft weren't buddy-buddy with the government, and they weren't doing hot fancy tech stuff for a nation that's crazy about hot fancy tech stuff.

Shame the deep state are such fags, because I'd love a self-driving car that would let me just get some stuff done on the way to work.

Good point with the comparison to vaccines.

As for personal aircraft being fancy tech, they absolutely were then and even now. General aviation started to boom in the 1950s on the heels of WWII - upper middle class and even middle class people had access to airplanes that were essentially mini versions of modern fighter planes (without the guns of course). It would be the equivalent today of someone making $75,000 salary being able to afford a 6-seat single engine jet. But that sort of freedom has no place in the deep state's plans.

It's become pretty clear that one of the deep state's methods to advance their agenda is by massaging various laws, especially liability laws. Bringing up vaccines makes you think about other things as well....like smartphones or other similar devices. There's been talk here and elsewhere of the possibility that they decrease sperm count, cause cancer, and can damage your eyes (early onset macular degeneration). With all the talk on the MSM about getting small kids off of these devices, it makes me wonder what's going on there as well.

Messages In This Thread