rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Quote: (04-06-2018 07:11 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

[quote] (04-06-2018 01:36 PM)zatara Wrote:  

(04-06-2018, 03:06 PM)gowest Wrote:  Zatara, why should you visit a country where it's literally impossible to score? We are on this awesome PUA forum, not on Trip Advisor.

How is it "literally impossible to score" in Istanbul? It might be difficult to have a one night stand as a tourist, but that applies to huge chunks of the world with attractive women. Go to Italy, or Japan, or Belarus, or Argentina (or plenty of others) and see how many one night stands you have. That doesn't mean its impossible to get laid in any of these places, it just means it requires more time and work.

If MikeStar was going on first dates while on a short holiday there and getting action he definitely would have gotten laid on second or third dates if he'd had more time in country. I've had sex with Turkish girls before - rural Anatolia is an entirely different kettle of fish, but Istanbul has plenty of girls of loose enough morals to have a good time. And the genetic mixing has resulted in there being lots of hotties there.

Not to mention that theres a balance of holiday lifestyle here, too. I'd far rather spend a week in Istanbul eating good food, seeing amazing historical sights, and fooling around on dates with intellectually interesting girls (even if I didn't get laid) than a week in Manila doing nothing but sitting in a hotel room insta-banging Tinderalla '5's with no personality. Or a week in Magaluf surrounded by the scum of the earth doing nothing but banging hammered chavvy English '4's.

Sometimes you want a slow cooked, more rewarding, long-lasting meal. Sometimes you want instant, crappy quality fast food to scratch an itch. Some of the posters here prefer the former, some the latter. It often changes depending on what life stage a person is in. But in general life is better when you have variety in it.

You could have not said it any better Zatara. This is what I mean, if for example I stayed for longer and saw that tinder date again I would most likely bang her. You can definitely get laid in Istanbul, however I moved around so much during my trip that worked against me meeting girls. I first also thought that Istanbul would be a super Muslim place but the fact is most of the girls you will encounter anyway will be liberal. I will be back in the future.

Messages In This Thread