rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I come across as non-creepy?

How do I come across as non-creepy?

Generally girls use the word "creepy" to mean anyone unattractive.

If you are Indian to boot, first thing first: get your hygiene, fitness and fashion perfect. I can not stress this enough.

H1N1 are dead on the money, your cuisine smells great but it makes you smell like a racoon's fart in a public toilet.

I think most advice that applies for Asians apply to Indians to a degree. You have a big stereotype to get past, but once past that you will actually be exotic.

All the indian guys RVF I know are extremely presentable. Kaotic is a buffed, Harley riding badass Indian (does that even exist?) [Image: lol.gif] and Deluge is a fashionista. I would contact him to get some fashion tips. Get rid of mustache if you have them and get a slick haircut.

If you are fat (lots of Indians are), hit the gym immediately and regularly until you are either lean or buffed.
Practice coversation. Most Asians either talk way too much or way too little, with too much focus on factual info rather than having fun.

Get all that done and girls will be much more open to you talking to them.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread