rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the most machiavellian thing that you did?

What is the most machiavellian thing that you did?

Title.
I want to hear some stories where subtle nuanced power play was used to sustain power or gain power over somebody else.

Ex. My friend (Let's call him B) let his other friend (M) borrow almost $100 bucks from him. He didn't pay back for a year, my friend B was cool about it.
Then he just asked again when M would pay him back.
My friend M was fucking around, disrespecting him that he was "petty", blah, blah blah.
(You know these people...passive-aggresive. lol.)

M said "next week", B gave him two weeks, and contacts him again.
Then, M is still spitting BS and switching topics. Now M is taunting B that he isn't scared of him, he can do whatever he wants.

B has given M several chances, now he goes to his house around 1am and slices all of his tires. They were relatively new. Maybe couple months old.

He goes back to his house after two week just to check what happened.
M has gotten new set of tires that were knife proof.
B couldn't slice them again. However, he got a quick revenge out of this situation. The new tires probably cost him at least $500+

Nothing happened afterwards. M doesn't know where B lives.
B blocks him on FB, delete his number, blocks his number.
(B has never said through texts that he will slice his tires or something, so there is no proof that it was him. Due process & innocent until proven guilty.)

What are some of your stories?

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread