rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feeling directionless, need life advice

Feeling directionless, need life advice

Quote: (05-15-2018 02:59 PM)Nabuchodonozor Wrote:  

Let's say a girl I'm interested in asks about my eyes: "Is something wrong with your eyes?" or something similar. What would you reply? Right now I'm thinking to either try to ignore it or pretend they're healthy and say that I'm just tired. Also I'm thinking about removing my sick eye and getting a prosthesis, they look really good.

You should make it obvious that you don't mind talking about it or feel insecure about it. I've heard stories about a USMC veteran who lost his eye and decided to get a unique prosthetic with the logo of the USMC on it. Maybe you should do something similar (just make sure it isn't too gross), or even better, start wearing an eyepatch as some guys already suggested. I think it could look good and be a great conversation starter in social situations, especially if the eyepatch looks interesting.

Just remember to accept yourself for who you are, which includes disabilities and physical defects that you can't really change. Women (and people in general) love confident guys who have a lot of self-respect.

P.S. : USMC is short for United States Marine Corps

Messages In This Thread