rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Stephen Hawking dead at 76

I think he should be admired as what sheer perseverence can do in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Given 2 years to live at age 21, and living to nearly 80 is one thing (my Dad's Dad had an illness in the same family and died within 10)...but having only the use of his cheek for 40+ years and writing books by selecting single letters as they scroll by is remarkable. Can you imagine how long that must take? For a forum that admires Jordan Peterson's ethics about hard work, it's amazing, really.

Moreover, he was a practising scientist, and tenured professor at Cambridge right until then end, comparing him to someone like Brian Cox, who has contributed nothing really, in the scheme of science is stretching. The fact that the media portrayed him up as some kind of cyborg takes away from his work if anything, since it implies he was somehow ‘helped’. When in reality, its incredibly impressive that he managed to be at the forefront of black hole theoretical physics despite such a disastrous disability. I don’t care if he disapproves of Brexit or Trump, many intelligent people do. This “anyone who disagrees with me politically is an idiot” is what leftists do when it comes to discussions on immigration, let’s not do that.

Anyway, more relevant to the forum is the fact he was such a G in his field he had affairs more than once and used to game his nurses despite looking like he did. Check this out:

[Image: steven-hawkins-at-strip-club.png]

Quote:Quote:

Hawking became a regular at Stringfellows strip club in London, and the proprietor recalls a hilarious run-in with the professor one night.

“I went and introduced myself and said, ‘Mr. Hawking, it’s an honor to meet you. If you could spare a minute or two, I’d love to chat with you about the universe,’” Stringfellow recalled.

“Then I paused for a bit and joked, ‘Or would you rather look at the girls?’

“There was silence for a moment, and then he answered, ‘The Girls.’”

Hawking has also reportedly been spotted numerous times getting lap dances at the California strip club Devore, and was even said to have frequented Freedom Acres, a swinger’s club in California.

“I have seen Stephen Hawking at the club more than a handful of times,” a member said, according to the Huffington Post. “He arrives with an entourage of nurses and assistants. Last time I saw him, he was in the back ‘play area’ lying on a bed fully clothed with two naked women gyrating all over him.”

Tim Holt, University of Cambridge press officer, later confirmed that Hawking had frequented the swinger’s club, but claimed that he wasn’t a regular. “This report is greatly exaggerated. He visited once a few years ago with friends while on a visit to California,” Holt told the Cambridge News.

They don't call him the "Master of the Universe" for nothing.

RIP Big Steve

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread