rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Characters In True Story Films/Shows Invented For Diversity Reasons

Characters In True Story Films/Shows Invented For Diversity Reasons

Quote: (03-19-2018 09:54 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

The real question is why anyone here subjects themselves to any modern films and tv shows knowing it's most likely full of feminist, marxist and communist propaganda.

I already asked this, but after four pages no one actually posted one good reason why they watch this crap.

Do you think films will actually start getting better anytime soon?

Why are you willingly letting (((them))) infiltrate your brain? It's the most valuable thing you have and when you watch a film you're just letting that film implant images and stories into it forever. You think you're smart enough to notice the obvious propaganda, therefore it won't affect you? Wrong. Of course it will still affect you anyway. Don't just passively let shit into your brain just so you can waste time on your own or with a girl

Also, why are you voluntarily giving your time and money to support an industry full of child rape and prostitution? If you spend money on this shit you're helping these sick fucks become rich and famous celebrities who then use that power and money to promote their politics even more.

Sure, everyone needs to relax and not use their time productively, but isn't there something you could do that doesn't fill your brain with bullshit communist fantasy stories?

I don't bother with any of it anymore and my life is better, the only time it has bothered me was when I was seeing a girl who liked films and she wanted me to waste my time with her watching them. She didn't seem to care that I would never think of taking her to something that she considered boring or a waste of time. I would just tell her I don't like them and to go with someone else and not go too much into the reasons why (lol).

Edit: And they're all like 3 hours long these days! And I don't want to even think about how many hours a TV series like Game of Thrones will take out of your life.

Yep, I can't disagree with any of that. Other than the fact that it's kind of annoying that you suddenly have to withdraw from watching something you previously enjoyed just cos the cucks now run the show. I like a good film, but unfortunately, they just aren't making good films anymore. And as you said, the people making them are scumbags.

Perhaps the only way to win this particular game is not to participate. With myself, it's happening naturally anyway I've noticed. I rarely visit the cinema (Last Jedi was my last film, and before that I can't remember), I don't buy dvd's/blu-rays/box-sets anymore. The only films I stop and watch when channel-surfing are 'old' ones, sometimes the older the better. I still have Netflix, but like that it has no adverts and I at least get to choose what propaganda to watch (and can even 'rate' it afterwards! Thanks Overlords!!).

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread