rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spinning plates while in a LTR

Spinning plates while in a LTR

I take up game now and then, mostly when i'm fresh out of a relationship, looking for new adventures. But i have a problem, when i catch myself in a relationship i revert to my old self, that nice guy that follows her pipe, and slowly my relationships fall apart because i don't keep it strict and have her play my game, or i sit back and relax too much and forget that she can change to worse anytime, if i don't take the lead. Now my question is, how can i be able to cope with this situation? if i'm currently in a relationship, how do i push myself to go out spinning more plates instead of settling for the comfort zone with one girl, that perhaps i'm not even that interested in, or once the honeymoon phase passes, my feelings change, or we start arguing and i want to peace out from there.

It's hard when you're in a LTR to get out there, push yourself, since there's no real motivation, but the temptations are always there. Also it's even harder if your girlfriend finds out about your plans, or it will be hard to schedule her/school/game/(other girls) in a busy week, and she will start to mistake something is wrong, and you will end up drifting apart slowly. How do you approach this safely? I bet a lot of you guys still chase girls and do game while having a LTR or mini LTR. How does it work. Do you have to filter away your emotions and cold approach this? I don't want my game to lack or get worse because i'm in a relationship for so long, i want to be able to pick it right up after a breakup and rule it.

I feel like there's so many more girls showing me attention and showing interest in me when i'm in a relationship, this might be logical since you're projecting off less needy and much more confident behavior, and girls catch up on this quickly, and want to be a part of it. It's more attractive. I think i read some of you build "harem" of girls, but how do you deal with the girls that think you're in a relationship/ask you whether you're her boyfriend or not now. Giving you an ultimatum, while you just want to smash. Do you lie and manipulate them to have them think you're with them, and hope they never find out about the other girls, or what do you do. I'm talking about working on 2-3 girls at a time.

Messages In This Thread