rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

34 years old, Gaming 22-25 girls?
4 years old, Gaming 22-25 girls?
Quote: (03-11-2018 03:06 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2018 08:01 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Read this excellent thread by the inimitable Lizard, and the superb post by Roosh that inspired it, banish 'creepy' from your vocabulary, and embrace the state of lechery that is your birthright as a healthy and well adjusted adult male.

thread-28399.html

I am 28, fucking a number of extremely luscious sub-20 year old girls, and revelling in the first blush of righteous lechery and it's wonderfully sweet fruits. Far from feeling creepy, I feel I am in the very early stages of having grown into what I was destined to be. Until now, my youthful complexion and boyish charms have kept me in lock-step with the homogenous mass of youth. I finally have attained that nascent maturity and knowingness that one can start to wear on one's skin (without any deterioration of the epidermis), that allows one to separate, and settle in to the lecher's life with great joy and abandonment. Far from discouraging younger girls, it has drawn them in like never before, and I feel finally old enough to begin on a long and happy season with the 18-20 year olds. Those that would criticise or comment only serve to increase my relish at the intense physical pleasures which I know and they deny themselves, and help me revel even more in my very early incorrigibility.

Wow, I always assumed you were 40+ based on the way you write and such. Anyway, what's your method of snare, online or real life game? I'm a few years older than you and could do with some 18 year olds myself [Image: biggrin.gif]

P.S Wonderfully well-written post.

That's a tremendous compliment that you should think so, Teedub, thank you.

I am currently a barman in a popular bar/club frequented by a lot of 18 - 21 year olds. It's honestly not a very difficult environment for me to pull in. Since girls have the opportunity to engage me, they make it very easy.

Last night, three girls were stood at the bar at the end of the evening, right next to the very luscious 19 year old I am fucking (not friends of hers). I wasn't serving any of them, and was in fact just chilling further down the bar with some San Pellegrino at the end of a long shift. They weren't aware that I was fucking the girl next to them. They made eye contact with me, and started performing group fellatio on a bottle of Corona and beckoning me over. They were a group of 5s and 6s, and weren't sufficiently alluring either individually or collectively for me to take any steps that might complicate life for me, as I am already having to be von Clauswitz to manage the girls I have on the go as it is. Eventually, one of them shouted, 'for fucks sake, we all want to fuck you' at me, across two barmaids and a relatively busy bar.

I say this not to brag, but to illustrate that when I flirt a bit with a girl I'm serving, make her laugh, then tell her she's cute and she should give me her number, things go fairly smoothly without any need for a great deal of game. I'm in the right place, fortunate to have the right look, and actually have to do relatively little to bag these girls other than be bold enough to make my intent clear.

In fact, I can pretty much break most rules and as long as I am confident, smile and make eye contact, it seems pretty hard to fuck it up. I was catching shit from a bunch of girls and guys at the bar for flirting with a very nice blonde girl on Friday night. I brought them into the conversation, saying, 'don't you think she is beautiful?' when they agreed that she was, I said, 'exactly, wouldn't you try to get her number if you had an opportunity?', again they agreed, and then I turned to her and said 'there you go, I think you're beautiful and I'd like your number'. I wouldn't have been quite as brazen usually, but they put me on the spot. Anyway, I got her number and she made a point of coming and finding me at the end of the evening to give me a kiss.

Edit: And to answer your question, I don't use online game. I find it particularly hateful to exchange long text conversations with girls I've not met, or indeed go on blind dates with them - the whole thing is joyless and unrewarding for me, so I've let it go. I also find that all the girls I'm enjoying success with, who are pretty attractive, aren't using it - so essentially it is a wholly negative time investment for me based on the girls I want and can be bothered to spend time with. I also find it impossible to convey my best attributes and most attractive mannerisms through online game. It doesn't play to my strengths.

Messages In This Thread