rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This forum member admits to being a virgin...

This forum member admits to being a virgin...

My input, some random thoughts without any serious structure:

Though I lost my virginity at 18 (and felt like a late bloomer for doing so) I didn't really get active with more than a handful of girls until my late 20s. So I can sort of relate to feeling like an embryo or undeveloped man.

One major change was exercise and lifting heavy (or heavy for me I should say). Over the course of a couple years I went from 165 to 205, but the real change happened in my head/hormones.

I guarantee you at some point in your life, at least one girl has liked you enough to bang you, as weird as you may be. You failed to make it happen. There are plenty of resources out there on how to get from A to Z when it comes to sex. If you really want to get laid, you will follow that diagram.

There are times when even seasoned players can't get laid. It's called a dry spell, and it happens to everyone. But much like a real drought, you have to have faith that the skies will rain aplenty and pussy will once again spring from the good Earth. Having blind faith shouldn't be a problem for a man of your background.

Seasoned players also get nervous, just in varying degrees. There are all kinds of mental anxieties and hangups that can affect you. I recently wrote about a threesome I just had. What I didn't write about was the insane anxiety and bundle of nerves in my gut leading up to the threesome. The best antidote to this is humor and reminding yourself that we're really on this planet a short amount of time. Go through life with a good humored nature and lightheartedness about things. Once I got in the room with a couple exposed pussies I stripped down and we all started laughing and had a blast.

Don't worry about performing. It's the girls job to make you hard and to make you cum. Tell her what you like or what you think you would like. Know how to pleasure yourself first and then have a girl do that for you. They like taking direction. Nothing that you like will be too weird for most girls. It's 2018.

In all honestly, I know at least several girls that I could tell, "Hey I know this dude that's a 25 year old virgin, do me a favor and bust his cherry" and they'd laugh and do it. Not all girls, but many girls out there will fuck you as casually as a handshake, and would get a kick out of taking your virginity. Read up on "Don't Fuck it Up" game.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread