rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Male Flatmate is a borderline stalker/ bundle of unresolved needs.

New Male Flatmate is a borderline stalker/ bundle of unresolved needs.

Quote: (12-03-2018 05:00 PM)Kona Wrote:  

So you get fired for being deaf in England?

I just picture:

Boss: "mate, sweep the bloody chimney"
Chimney sweep: "what?"

Boss: "you're a chimney sweep, sweep the bloody chinney"
Chimney Sweep: "what?"

Boss: "Sweep the bloody chimney"
Chimney Sweep: "what?"

Boss: "you're fired"

I'm assuming they don't have the Americans with disabilities act over there. I'm also assuming all British males that aren't Prince Harry work as chimney sweeps.

Maybe the should make the "Old Chaps with Bloody Maladies Act" or something similar.

Aloha!

The Thing is though Kona. This isn't Blighty.. If only it were.. No, we have the pesky French to thank for all the problems/lack-of-hard-of-hearing-rights/lack-of-Fried-Breakfasts here in contemporary Vietnam.

That city was a shithole. All of the problems of a city with none of the advantages, all of the DISadvantages of living in the 2nd tier provinces with none of the plus points.

Ex-flatmate now lives in a coastal resort 4 or so hours away from it. He has been shagging plenty down there and the locals tell him that said shithole is renowned for its dumb and full of themselves residents.

I'm now in rural Vietnam proper, looks good so far.
I've got a Modest house with high ceilings and a big front yard and garden. Its fairly basic.. unfurnished.. but at $64 a month on a rolling basis and no deposit I'm not complaining.

Compare that with the flat my work initially put me into -in the building that most expats seem to insist on living in- $500 a month with a $1000 deposit.

Some Viet landlords actually want $2000 a month for not much bigger flats in the same building.

My house down the alley was $180 a month.

==== The thing about that face down on the floor thing. I mean I have no idea if she was pretending or what: so long as she gave me the thumbs up I didn't care that much. I just got a new cleaner anyway.

The thing about it was.. I couldn't actually get the cushions under her. She wasn't moving for me and I wasn't that fussed to lift her as she made a fuss if I got too far in putting cushions under her.

So I left her face down with aborted comfort-cushions sticking out sideways from the join between her neck and shoulder clavicle, the gap between her stomach and hipbone, her knee, her ankle.

It was like an abstract work of art. Just not a very good one.

Bad.

and Weak. [Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread