rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Male Flatmate is a borderline stalker/ bundle of unresolved needs.

New Male Flatmate is a borderline stalker/ bundle of unresolved needs.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

This thread is delivering, if not for OP then for the rest of us. In truth it's hard to give solid advice about masquerading (could there possibly be a better word) as a fag without having a loafers-on-the-ground sense of what this whackjob is all about.

Bien could go the opposite direction and start sliding in allusions to being extremely homophobic or racist. He could make some shit up about a family member dying and him needing some space.

"You should keep your distance. Everyone I get close to ends up dead. I'm serious."

"I thought I would be OK without my meds but I can't stop having murderous thoughts about anyone I talk to."

Whatever bullshit gets him through the next few months.

I don't normally advocate for lying but when you're dealing with a bona-fide nut job then the rulebook goes out the window.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread