rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe?

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe?

Quote: (03-03-2018 07:41 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Edit -LDN If your choice is run and live another semi peaceful/happy day or die for a lost cause what can you really do?

Will you go die on some white farmer’s land in South Africa whom you’ve never met so he can stay and farm another year or three?

I’m sympathetic to the situation but what can anyone really do? Honest question.

The gov’t is ruled by hateful, corrupt, people that want to drive out whites.

About the only thing I’m prepared to do is bring asuitably hot SA girl over on a visa.

If Haitians can’t get over to the US on some special victim status then I don’t see South Africans getting it after their country collapses when farmer’s are no longer around growing their food (during a Trump presidency)

I agree that the Sithifrican cause is pretty hopeless, but the fallout of their doomed fight and hopeful exile must be broadcast far and wide through any medium possible. Particularly the inevitable atrocities that will occur (and are already).

Sithifricans that can flee to white majority nations would be wise to do so, but this once again paints a stark future for multiculturalism. I know several local white farmers formerly from Africa and they're a tough, quiet lot. Not to be fucked with. But they aren't in the business of complaining and so wont tell their stories to warn the rest of us. They're just grateful to be living somewhere that they don't need to own an army of Alsatians and keep a gun by their bed at night.

But for the white men of white majority nations this whole event should be an extremely alarming wake-up-call. Every white cuck hoping for a smooth transition into minority status needs to be forced to watch this shit on a loop. Their current logic is that if whites are 40% and mestizos are 40% and blacks are 20% that their nation will be 40% like Mexico and 20% like Africa at worst. They fail to comprehend that Mexico only has what stability it enjoys because it's hit its racial rock bottom and there's no obvious weak outgroups to rob and murder.

What's happening in Sithifrica shows that when whites are a minority that other races will move inexorably towards taking everything they own and genociding them in the process, particularly if they sense that there's little to no will from extra-national whites to prevent it. That means that when whites in white nations become a miniority that the other races will engage in a race to the bottom to see who can gut them. In America the audacity of La Raza groups and way latino politicians pander to them is a prime example. Currently they are are held back locally by the threat of federal intervention, but does anyone hold any illusions about the fate of the white man in latino districts if federal power ever tipped into latino hands? You would have just the same outcome the Sithifrican whites are facing, and quicker than you'd expect.

Sithifrican whites should not feel ashamed of fleeing their lands if their plight is indeed hopeless (I don't feel that I know their capacities and opposition well enough to make that call). I'd welcome them all in my neck of the woods.

But that's no fucking option for the rest of us in the West.

At some point in the future we will have to decide to be genocided (under due process) within our familiar borders or draw some new ones.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread