rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sargon of Akkad thread

The Sargon of Akkad thread

Quote: (09-18-2018 01:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[quote[The entire Skeptic ideology is just not well-thought through. At least that ShoeOnHead chick is funny and sexy:

I hate to bring bad news, but she wears wigs. She has a disorder that causes her to pull out her hair. That means she's bald.

You can do a search on it. It's common knowledge.
[/quote]

At least she is marrying that Skepticguy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkMBzBincxA/...shoe0nhead

Hyper-sexualized is fine by me. Her pulling out her hair is extreme behavior, but so long as it balanced out by now. That ArmouredSkeptic guy is weird too, but the couple is relatively sane by Skeptic-standard. They don't even venture into the dangerous territories of wanting to debate Jared Taylor on equal footing.

Her having no hair explains a bit why she isn't monkey-branching onto hotter richer more masculine men. That lowers her effective market value. I would still bang her - she looks to be super-submissive and dirty - just how I like it.

Though I have no doubt that half her fans are incels, male feminists and various low-SMV men - she is not alone in that field:

[Image: DPV7kBwX0AIiumm.jpg]

That's the bread and butter of the tradthot/semi-tradthot. You have to know your market. I remember this crazy Vegan Youtuber Durianrider say that he pimped his hotter girlfriend out to make 10.000$/month (Freelee Bananagirl).

In contrast the rather more real traditional Identitarian looks like this:

Girl looking at her man intently when he talks and him looking at the camera - the dynamic is rather clear from Red Pill/Game viewpoint. But what can you expect? Their internal ideology is far more stable and as ancient as our species - women are good helpers, but bad leaders.

Messages In This Thread