rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fighting in private parties

Fighting in private parties

Hey guys. Tonight i was at a private house party of roughly 200 people. I knew about 50 of them and a lot more of them knew me. It was a costume party and i went full out with my top of the line taekwondo unifrom. Rocking my fourth degree black belt. I was getting looks from everyone and people were touching it and asking if it was real. Led to a lot of good and easy interactions.

I was talking with a bunch of friends and some girls when a dude walks up to me and taps me on the shoulder.

Asks me if i told some guy that smoking is awful and doesn't help to get you laid. I said naw. Then this small dude comes up behind him, Hes a guy i know and someone ive had lots of positive actions with before (i also busted raw inside his sister multiple times, bitch swallowed my cum and even ate my ass on demand) but he doesn't know any of that. I digress.

Anyways i ask him wtf HeS talking about and then recognize i had indeed given that friendly advice to the lil guy who is a -10/10 and the embodiment of antigame. Anyways the original dude is getting all up in my face and i tell him to fuck off. He just stands there and insults me and talks shit.

I cant believe what is happening since im in full uniform. Its the equivalent of picking a fight with an armed cop. Dude blew smoke in my face. The chicks start pulling at my sleeves telling me to forget him and my friend comes and separates him and pushes him away.

Guy keeps grilling me from a distance and insulting me. Throwing objects like cups my way. I walk up to him and get in his face until i recoil at the sight of a gruesome herpes sore. says HeS a man and makes out with a lot of chicks. I almost puke and laugh at the same time.

I tell him to take it outside but the little bitch just kept talking shit but wouldn't leave to fight me. I turned around and left. Kept grilling me the whole night.

This is a private party where i know lots of people and would probably be excluded from the social circle if i beat his ass. I also thought he would throw a punch or something so i kept legs distance to strike before him.

The lil guy came after and semi apologized for what happened and said the other guy is crazy. Should i forgive him or not? How to handle at other private parties?

How should i have handled the situation? Beat his ass after the second warning to fuck off. Beat his ass only if he dared try something. walk away? Or hold frame and let him buckle? Something else entirely?

Dont know the full extent of consequences that would unchain if i seriously beat him the fuck up.

Please advise since i have two more house parties this week and this cunt may be there.

Messages In This Thread