rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working for a female boss.

Working for a female boss.

Man, I almost didn't chime in on this thread because I'm still smarting from my last job, where I was passed around from female boss to female boss after my male boss (the guy who hired me) took a golden parachute and bounced the fuck out of the company.

I put up with months of nuclear bullshit from these bitches, who were trying to push me out because they felt threatened by masculine behavior and creativity in a department dominated by dumb women and where the very few men were obvious, sniveling betas. In fact, I could probably write a whole thread just on the anecdotes--they're that hilarious. In the end, they were no match for the great Tuthmosis. I outsmarted them at every turn, manipulating them into creating a paper trail of all the semi-illegal bullshit they were pulling on me. After two years of survival--a period where they managed to pressure out everyone else who had even an ounce of personality--I got a rare golden ticket. I walked away with a nice big check, a smile on my face, and my pride intact. I'm now doing something 10 times better that I was doing there. The best part is that when those bitches found out (through some friends who stayed there a bit longer), they were eating shit with a fork and knife.

Everything that's been said is true. Women, on average, make way worse bosses--a trend that's worsened by the factors of age, relative ugliness, and marriage/children status. They aren't cut out for leadership roles and resort to bitchiness and bullying to get their way. They don't see the difference because they're not programmed to.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread